Certified Personal Trainers
Separate Yourself From the Pack By Offering a Legitimate, Hard-Hitting, Authentic, Kickboxing Training Modality
Forget cardio kickboxing. The Kickboxing Underground lets you conduct exciting heavy bag fight sessions in your own studio or gym.
This is the most unique and durable kickboxing and heavy bag workout system ever designed. Use it to train your clients and they will come back for more and more.
What you will need
- A Heavy Bag ( Thai bag 100 or 150lbs)
- Gloves (MMA or Boxing)
- Hand Wraps
- Round Timer (Just download one for free.)
- Knowledge of Kickboxing, Muay Thai, or MMA Striking Techniques
You will need to know how to execute punches, kicks, elbows, knees, etc. You don’t have to be the best in the world at them; the whole purpose of training is to practice and refine your skills, along with your clients. But you need to have a basic idea of how to throw and teach them.
Who is this for?
- Trainers who are looking for a long-term plan that won’t burn their clients out.
- Fighters who want a great game plan for training solo.
- People who love kickboxing but hate all the boring-ass bootcamp exercises.
- People who want to train using a much more realistic and opponent-focused game plan. (not cardio kickboxing)
- Trainers who want to incorporate their clients’ love of kickboxing, MMA, self defense, or martial arts into their training regimen.
Sharpen your fight skills
Every training session feels like your own personal fight camp.
It’s not a collection of drills and exercises. That’s not much fun nor how you fight. Instead, you will train according to “rounds”, just like a UFC or MMA fight.
You will fight the heavy bag with a specific fight combination. Some of these are short. Some are long. Some are simple. Some are complicated. Some are just hands. Some are a mixture of hands and feet. And some have flying knees, spinning backfists or elbows, or Superman punches.
It is realistic fight training that just happens to be an AWESOME WORKOUT. (and a whole lot of action-packed fun)
Give Your Client Their Own Fight Camp!
No matter where you are in the world, you can set up turn-key kickboxing and fight training anywhere there’s a heavy bag. Every workout is a game plan for training that is perfectly crafted for you to continue growing your skills and developing yours and your client’s fight game
Change the way you train your clients
I urge you to read the whole site so you’ll know what you’re getting into. But when you’re ready to join, you’re in the right place!